Wednesday 31 July 2013

We are off!

Well we made it to the airport. I am sure that is a step in the right direction or maybe wrong direction, time will tell. It was sad to say  good by to Hugh and the dog but we had Terry and Bob wishing us well so it kind of balanced out. I have a picture of what the loaded touring bikes look like when they are in the bags so you can look forward to that until I work out how to get it off the camera via wifi and into the blog. I did it once before so I should be able to do it again. One of the main themes of most people who said there farewells was to stay safe. My friend Jerimi recommended a JHA. Which is a Job Hazard Analysis. Well I think I will modify the JHA  to be VHA. Vacation Hazard Analysis. We promise to complete one at the start of every day. Today the greatest hazard identified so far is airport/airplane food. See you in Montreal.
We went to a wedding on the week end it turned out beutifully even if the the maid of honor was absent because she was delivering a baby. Too bad we didn't get to see the baby before we left I am sure if we would have known the timing we would have adjusted our schedule for that. Big weekend for my brother and sister in law!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment