Monday 22 July 2013

Blogging from an IPad

We will see if it is possible to blog from my IPad.  I am going to look for pictures now, wish my luck...
This is a photo of desert at Mary's house. The cool part is the background defocus effect. That and it was, as always, an awesome end to a spectacular dinner. Here's another photo.
This one is a chick trying to get rid of his baby feathers in favour of more flight feathers. Well that's as far as I will go with this test. Lets see if it works! Well it looks like it works, but there are fewer opportunities to manipulate the blog from the IPad so you will have to put up with boring looking posts unless I can figure something else out.




1 comment:

  1. To enter a comment just click on the word comment, then enter your comment in the post a comment box. Then press publish. You can publish as anonymous or select an I'd from the list. Then you have to prove you are not a robot by entering the characters you see in the screen into the dialogue box.

    ReplyDelete